All packed up and about to head off to meet Sarah and get the ferry to head to her folks.
Things may or may not be quiet over the next few days, although I’m sure I will be posting pictures of our Collectomania adventures
Remember if you are going to look out for Bobby Baratheon in my Iron Throne wheelchair.
I hope you all have a great weekend :-)
How are you wonderful people doing this fine, drizzly morning?
My day has started surprisingly and wonderfully well with a blast of classic rock in the bath - Carry on my…Holy Diver! - and now just got ourselves all packed and pre-rolled for our journey to the mainland today, while re-watching Weekend at Bobby’s in my Bobby hat, getting myself prepared for the weekend.
Nearly time for a back crack and then I’ve got Adie and we might start Dollhouse as we are up to date with Game of Thrones.
It is chucking it down now, so wish me luck with the journey as rain and motorways and everything make Seb and nervous wreck, but for now I am pumped and ready for all the geeky and scary goodness the weekend has in store
- Artist: Kev Walker
- Card Name: Soulscour
- Card Number: no 14
- Card Text: Destroy all nonartifact permanents.
- Community Rating: 2 to 2.99
- Converted Mana Cost: 10
- Expansion: Darksteel
- Flavor Text: “I have seen the end of times, a future in which all our kind are torn from this world.” —Ushanti, leonin shaman
- Mana Cost: [White][White][White]
- Rarity: Rare
- Types: Sorcery
- Artist: Carl Critchlow
- Card Name: Indrik Stomphowler
- Card Number: no 86
- Card Text: When Indrik Stomphowler enters the battlefield, destroy target artifact or enchantment.
- Community Rating: 4 to 4.99
- Converted Mana Cost: 5
- Expansion: Dissension
- Flavor Text: “An indrik’s howl has destructive power much subtler than that of its crushing foot. The sound is mundane, but inaudible vibrations scatter and sunder magical contrivances.” —Simic research notes
- Mana Cost: [Green]
- P⁄T: 4 ⁄ 4
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Types: Creature — Beast